Global Operations Intern
Description: Hult Prize global team is looking for an intern to be supporting our Leadership Team on the management of mega projects working with entrepreneurs from all around the world.
Working on global operations for very interesting projects and help with management of initiatives inside the organization.
Duration: 3 Months
Locations: Mexico City, London, Tokyo
What do we offer you:
- Interns will be assisting program managers in the planning and execution of our programs; On Campus, Regionals, Accelerator and Global Finals.
- Develop skills in project management, effective communication, marketing, and business development.
- Flexible working environment and hours.
- Entrepreneurial working environment where you will get to have lots of guidance and mentor-ship.
- International working environment working with people from 40+ countries
- Working directly with an international team from 5 different countries
- An opportunity for a full time job afterwards.
- Very supportive team that will push you forward.
- Life changing experience!
What competencies are we looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- International mindset
- English speaker
- Good knowledge of power-point
- Good Knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of word
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
A copywriter and editor that will join this community to help polish and deliver the stories of young entrepreneurs around the world through the platform.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong sense of story-telling
- Impeccable writer that loves being in the heart of the action
- Ability to turn out quality work at high speeds
- A background in copywriting with a strong emphasis on social content.
- Can adapt their writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries.
- Can think in terms of big ideas – and the tactics that fall underneath it.
- Experience with digital production processes.
- Has a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration.
- No minimum age or qualifications required. Just eager to engage!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr Graphic Designer, Mexico City Based
A jr. Graphic Designer who have a great understanding on branding, typography and editorial
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and visual needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas / deliverables
- Make sure to brand aligned all the communication
- Work as part of a team with other team members, designers, community managers, leadership team, etc. Share your ideas and point of view to everyone in the team overseas
- Cooperative work with the Jr. Art Director, Elliot López, to ensure quality and branding aligned on every material
- Adapt to international way of working, having a big sense of time zones and cultural differences
For more information contact email@example.com