Head of Social Media
Description: Hult Prize is looking for a passionate individual to join our growing marketing team. As the Head of Social Media for the organization, you will be responsible for the social planning, strategy, content, engagement, and followers to help grow the brand’s reputation and presence.
You will be looking after the following areas;
As Head of Social Media, it is your responsibility to understand the target audience, and make sure the brand’s tone of voice and personality is consistent across all channels. Your role is to research, plan and propose a social strategy for the company organically and through paid advertising for the overall goal of growth.
- Writing up posts based on current campaigns and brand messaging.
- Hashtag research.
- Photo/GIF/Video suggestions and briefs to designers.
- Direct messages, comments, engagement with complementary brands and partners.
- Synchronizing social content with marketing campaigns such as: sales promotions, launch of new event dates, VIP invitations and live event coverage pre, during and post communications.
Keeping up to date with social trends is key to the success of social growth.
- Presenting creative ways to use social media better through new mediums, and new channels to maximize exposure, engagement and reach.
- Influencer outreach.
Social KPIs and analytics is critical to this role. Although numbers are important, the quality of followers and engagement is key. This will be the main focus in growing the brand reputation and reach while also the determinant statistics of success.
- Reach, Followers, Engagement, and response rates will be measured weekly, ensuring the overall KPIs are on track.
- Monitor and prepare budget for advertising spend
- Ensure marketing campaigns track leads from social media through Google Analytics, landing page and CRM tracking measures (in Gold-Vision).
- Keeping a record of social goals and contribution to team KPIs.
- Management of all social media channels.
- Create, implement and manage a paid social strategy, and optimize ads.
- Management of the schedule and timings of posts.
- Management of the social budget.
- Management of your own time and schedule to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Manage and plan the social media lead.
- Manage community through messages and responses.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure, ensure department objectives and goals are achieved.
- A natural communicator with an ability to “think on their feet” and offer solutions.
- Have a professional, flexible, dependable attitude as there may be a requirement on occasions to work outside of the hours stated.
- Possess a good eye for attention to detail and alignment.
What we are looking for:
You will need to be self-motivated and creative with an unwavering focus on quality.
- 2 years+ of relevant social media experience.
- Proven experience managing and creating social media content for a global audience.
- A good writer with the ability to translate long-form content into accessible social content.
- Strong attention to detail and a good understanding of channel metrics, able to adapt strategies according to analysis.
- Experience in managing social advertising budgets.
- Proven credentials in growing and managing online communities across social media.
- Competence in working with social and online community metrics and analytics software.
- Ability to convert wider marketing objectives into social media KPIs.
- Experience in managing engagement, customer insights, user feedback and surveys.
- Youtube experience and other video content output.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Operations Intern
Description: Hult Prize global team is looking for an intern to be supporting our Leadership Team on the management of mega projects working with entrepreneurs from all around the world.Working on global operations for very interesting projects and help with management of initiatives inside the organization.
Duration: 3 Months
Locations: Mexico City, London, Tokyo
What do we offer you:
- Interns will be assisting program managers in the planning and execution of our programs; On Campus, Regionals, Accelerator and Global Finals.
- Develop skills in project management, effective communication, marketing, and business development.
- Flexible working environment and hours.
- Entrepreneurial working environment where you will get to have lots of guidance and mentor-ship.
- International working environment working with people from 40+ countries
- Working directly with an international team from 5 different countries
- An opportunity for a full time job afterwards.
- Very supportive team that will push you forward.
- Life changing experience!
What competencies are we looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- International mindset
- English speaker
- Good knowledge of power-point
- Good Knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of word
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
A copywriter and editor that will join this community to help polish and deliver the stories of young entrepreneurs around the world through the platform.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong sense of story-telling
- Impeccable writer that loves being in the heart of the action
- Ability to turn out quality work at high speeds
- A background in copywriting with a strong emphasis on social content.
- Can adapt their writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries.
- Can think in terms of big ideas – and the tactics that fall underneath it.
- Experience with digital production processes.
- Has a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration.
- No minimum age or qualifications required. Just eager to engage!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr Graphic Designer, Mexico City Based
A Jr. Graphic Designer who has a great understanding on branding, typography and editorial perspectives.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and visual needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas / deliverables
- Make sure to brand aligned all the communication
- Work as part of a team with other team members, designers, community managers, leadership team, etc. Share your ideas and point of view to everyone in the team overseas
- Cooperative work with the Jr. Art Director, Elliot López, to ensure quality and branding aligned on every material
- Adapt to international way of working, having a big sense of time zones and cultural differences
For more information contact email@example.com