Global Operations intern
Description: Hult Prize global team is looking for an intern in Mexico city to be supporting on management of mega projects in 27+ countries working with entrepreneurs from all around the world.
Working on business development for very interesting projects and help with management of initiatives inside the organization.
Duration: 3 months
What do we offer you:
- Flexible working environment and hours.
- Entrepreneurial working environment where you will get to have lots of guidance and mentor-ship.
- International working environment working with people from 40+ countries
- Working directly with an international team from 5 different countries
- An opportunity for a full time job afterwards.
- Developing your skills in management, sales and business development
- Opportunity to be part of the biggest accelerator in the world for 6 weeks at the Hult Prize castle in England
- Very supportive team that will push you forward.
- Life changing experience!
What competencies are we looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- International mindset
- English speaker
- Good knowledge of power-point
- Good Knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of word
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
A copywriter and editor that will join this community to help polish and deliver the stories of young entrepreneurs around the world through the platform.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong sense of story-telling
- Impeccable writer that loves being in the heart of the action
- Ability to turn out quality work at high speeds
- A background in copywriting with a strong emphasis on social content.
- Can adapt their writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries.
- Can think in terms of big ideas – and the tactics that fall underneath it.
- Experience with digital production processes.
- Has a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration.
- No minimum age or qualifications required. Just eager to engage!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr Graphic Designer, Mexico City Based
A jr. Graphic Designer who have a great understanding on branding, typography and editorial
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and visual needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas / deliverables
- Make sure to brand aligned all the communication
- Work as part of a team with other team members, designers, community managers, leadership team, etc. Share your ideas and point of view to everyone in the team overseas
- Cooperative work with the Jr. Art Director, Elliot López, to ensure quality and branding aligned on every material
- Adapt to international way of working, having a big sense of time zones and cultural differences
For more information contact email@example.com