Hult Prize global team is looking for an intern to be supporting on the management and
development of projects working with entrepreneurs from all around the world.
Working on planning, project management and content curation for our different global
Duration: 7 months (November – May)
• Location: Mexico City
What do we offer you:
• Interns will be assisting program managers in the planning and execution of our programs.
• Develop skills in project management, effective communication, marketing, and business
• Flexible working environment and hours.
• Entrepreneurial working environment where you will get to have lots of guidance and
• International working environment working with people from 40+ countries.
• Working directly with an international team from 5 different countries.
• An opportunity for a full time job afterwards.
• Very supportive team that will push you forward.
• Life changing experience!
What competencies are we looking for:
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• International mindset
• English speaker
• Good knowledge of power-point
• Good Knowledge of excel
• Good knowledge of word
• Attention to detail
• Good writing and reviewing documents.
•Good communication skills
Send us your Resume & cover letter
We are looking for you!
Here at the Hult Prize Foundation, our engine is our staff – made up of full-time, part-time, and interns who are impact-focused. Our employees are committed to lead a generation to change the world through entrepreneurship and more.
|We are always looking for new, innovative, and inspiring talent to join our family and create a pathway for youth everywhere to build a better world. Our team works across our global offices located in every continent of the world.|