Project Manager – Global Operations
Description: Hult Prize global team is looking for a Project Manager position to be supporting our Leadership Team on the management of mega projects working with entrepreneurs from all around the world. Working on global operations for very interesting projects and help with management of initiatives inside the organization.
Duration: 3 Months with possibility to extend to 12 Months.
Type of contract: Part time or full time
Locations: Mexico City
What do we offer you:
- The Project Manager will assist in the planning, organizing, and execution process for Hult Prize global events and products.
- Project Manager will assist in the planning, organizing, and execution process for Hult Prize global events and products.
- Project Manager coordinates with local Campus Directors, University administration, and on-campus operational staff to plan for Regional events.
- Project Manager assists in the recruitment and training of Campus Directors participating in the planning and execution of the Regional program.
- Project Manager develops, coordinates and implements project tasks and activities assigned and supported by Client and designated representatives by the Client.
- Project Manager supports in the transition from On-Campus to Regionals to Accelerator to Global Finals. 6. The Independent Contractor assists in the organization and execution of the Hult Prize Accelerator product as the main point of contact “community manager” for the student cohort.
- Project Manager assists in the planning and development of local (North and South America) and global regional events and activities. This includes activities around project planning, stakeholder management, and budget reporting.
- Project Manager will submit expense reports for any approved costs that support the execution of Hult Prize products. All expenses must be approved by the Client or designated representatives of the Client.
What competencies are we looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- International mindset
- English speaker
- Good knowledge of power-point
- Good Knowledge of excel
- Good knowledge of word
For interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org